News about Too Much Media products and related technology.
21 February 2017 Highlighted Feature: Payment Projections
Available in NATS is the Payment Projections feature which builds an estimated payout report before your regular payout is built and stored. This added report will provide owners a glimpse of how payments may look at the end of the upcoming period, allowing them time to put together resources if necessary. For more details in regards to this in NATS, please visit our online documentation here.
16 February 2017 New NATS Version Available: 188.8.131.52
A new version of NATS is now available.
Version : 184.108.40.206
Released: February 13th 2017 (2017-02-13)
* Added the ability to delete never joined members older than a week.
* Added Cancel type to Postback URLs in Tour details.
* Added ability to set a site redirect to be used only for mobile devices.
* Added Payze specific reports into permissions limitation settings for Admins.
* Added configuration setting which, when set, builds report summary temporary tables on the slave database rather than the main database.
* Corrected issue where details on duplicate subscriptions were not available.
03 February 2017 TMM Insider February 2017 Released!
In this issue of TMM Insider, Payoneer has changed to FirstChoice Pay, Learn more about payment projections, reduce risk with our backup service, and offer free options with our No Cost Registration system.
02 February 2017 New NATS Version Available: 220.127.116.11
A new version of NATS is now available.
Version : 18.104.22.168
Released: February 1st 2017 (2017-02-01)
* Added configuration option "COOKIE_DOMAIN" to configuration admin under "Surfer" section. This will allow owners to set whether the NATS cookie set will be for the Sites Linkdomain or the parent domain.
* Added Subid1 and Subid2 as searchable fields within the profit and loss report.
* Added Section to member details page to include imported NATS version 3 transactions.
* Added checks to ensure the correct biller id is set when receiving postbacks from Payze.
* Added feature to require confirmation if a user wishes to be removed from a mailing list.
* Added feature allowing owners to set a list of membership ids to send test emails to when running the "Send Test Mail" action.
* Added feature allowing owners to see how often a surfer is redirected to a particular biller. An additional report, "Biller Data", is now available in the reporting admin.
* Updated how NATS code details are displayed in the affiliate area when overriding as an affiliate.
* Updated Authorize.net Integration to handle SSL Verify parameter.
* Updated Argus Integration to handle SSL Verify parameter.
* Updated Alto Billing Integration to handle SSL Verify parameter.
* Updated Epoch Integration to support all payment types within tokenplus system.
* Updated Epoch integration to include signup plus feature.
* Updated CSV and Print versions of profit and loss report to include the expired and canceled columns.
* Updated how expires are processed so that each time the member is expired, a separate expire transaction is added to a member's subscription.
* Updated links on Admin overview page to ensure that the transaction types represented on this page are passed to the transaction report, including CCBill paid program transactions.
* Updated Affiliate Admin so a warning is displayed when attempting to update an admins API key.
* Updated upgraded.php script to allow the use of the nats_display_stats_subscription_details function on the available templates.
* Corrected issue with retrieving the correct last poll date for billers.
* Corrected typeo in the REST API surfer action report call.
* Corrected the Profit display on the member details page to not include duplicate data.
* Corrected error within Paygarden Integration polling script.
* Corrected the evaluation of rules for Mailings to ensure set rules are honored.
24 January 2017 Highlighted Feature: Affiliate Documents
NATS allows Admins to upload documents associated with an Affiliate for later use. This makes it very easy for an Admin to store, retrieve and manage necessary documents for an affiliate at a moment's notice. Admins can then view or remove this or any other uploaded file in the Affiliate Documents section of the Affiliate Admin. For more details in regards to Affiliate Documents please visit our article here.